Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Birthdays

My cute Hubby took me out to Dinner
I ordered a big bucket of Crab so i had to wear the bib:)
My Girlies
Birthday with the Fam
It was Coopers Birthday the week before mine, so we had
to celebrate his too!! What cute nieces and nephews i have!!!

On Saturday we took the kids to the Lindon Pool
but first we had to enjoy some popsicles!

I had such a fun birthday this year!!!! I'm so lucky to have such great friends and family to make it so great! Thanks everyone for everything!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh i miss you! Your nephews and nieces are soo cute! Happy Birthday girl.

Amy said...

Yay! birthday pics! It's kinda like I was there, but not. haha. they are so cute and it looks like you had a fun birthday with the fam and the girlies. I hope it was a fun day for you. thanks for the comment, I thought you'd love the melt melt melt part. Love you megs tell gagey hi from us.

Brady and Lauren said...

What fun Birthday celebrations!!! I'm so sad we couldn't be there to celebrate with you. Miss you guys!

The Pynes said...

hey megs! sorry its kinda late, but i have been so busy and wanted to tell you happy birthday! looks like you had a fun one. also sorry i couldnt make it to the wedding guess things have just changed but hope we can stay in touch and close. you look happy :)

Jenn said...

So cute! Cant wait to see your wedding pics! Love ya!