Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gage's Birthday!!!

Gage's Presents!
Gage is a big-little kid.. so i had to change the age limit on the legos:)

Gage with some of his buddies..

For some reason Gage's Birthday lasted all week this year!! We had fun celebrating with family and friends and enjoying a great thanksgiving this week too!!! We had a fun party with friends on Saturday night going to dinner, playing games and having cake and ice cream! This year I gave Gage a new Ipod.. and a firetruck lego set(which he wanted so bad!) Thanks to everyone for helping us celebrate! Happy Birthday Babe!! I love you!

2 comments:

Jake and Diana Rothfels said...

Happy birthday Gagey!!
Meag may I please have your first born child?! Your kids are going to be flawless!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Gage! I love the lego set! You are so gorgeous, can I have your eyebrows and skin?! I miss you!