Thursday, April 22, 2010

What we been doin

We went to the Living Planet Aquarium and it was so fun!! I think we were the only people there without strollers or kids but we are just big kids! They had the coolest fish there!

Gage with the crocodile:)


The penguins are so funny to watch!



Gage bought a Harley


Yes Gage bought a brand new Harley Davidson! I was definately not happy about this purchase at first but Gage loves it more than me!! I just have to keep telling myself it makes him happy so i have to try to like it too:) He also bought me a pink helmet and a harley shirt so i could at least look hot while i ride on the back!



We went through the Temple
Most importantly we went through the Temple on April 17th! It was such a great experience and we cant wait to be sealed on May 8th!


What's coming up

We have almost been married 1 Year! Time has gone by so fast and its already been almost a year!!! We are going to be sealed on our anniversary in the Jordan River Temple and then spend the weekend in Park City!
We are getting ready to move into my parents basement.... we have loved living in our basement apartment but we are excited to save some money and have our own place in the near future!!
Gage got a job doing wild fires this summer.... so he will be gone a lot!! He loved being outdoors and doing stuff like that so im sure he is going to love it!!!
















10 comments:

Rach said...

Hey Meagan! You are so cute! I wish I looked like you! haha. For real though. I do! Anyway, that is awesome that you and Gage went through the temple! Curt and Lyn said they are going to go up for your sealing! That is so sweet that you get to do it on your anniversary too! I am glad you guys are doing good and you both look so happy! P.S. Welcome to the basement club!:)

Ryan and Melissa said...

Hey Meagan! I miss you, but I am so glad to see that you are doing well! Congrats on going through the Temple! What a blessing that will be to your marriage and future family ;)! I am so happy for you both! Take care!

Unknown said...

meagan! You are so freakin gorgeous! YOu need to model. I"m so happy for you and Gage and I'm so excited to see you in the Temple! Can you believe our boys and their toys? miss you!

Jenn said...

Cute!! Im so happy for you two, it seems like everything is working out just as planned. Minus the bike...haha!! I miss you guys lots!! :)

Carrie said...

Megggg! why are you so freaking pretty all the time. Anyway. I'm SO happy for you guys that you went through the temp! That's awesome. Miss you!

Alana said...

congratulations! i am so happy for you guys!

Rick and Lisa Hone said...

Meagan! I love that you have a pink helmet! My husband really wants a bike and I told him if he buys one I need a cute helmet!

Shayli & Kenyon said...

Meg i am so happy for you guys! and proud of you! you are amazing! Congrats on almost not being newlyweds anymore! :)

The Pynes said...

meg! im so glad i saw you guys the other day. you guys looked so happy. I am so happy that your going through the temple, its an amazing place and wonderful feeling there. i am so proud of you guys. i love you meg so much!

Makenzie said...

Thats fun you guys are going to stay up in Park city! Im excited for you guys!