Sunday, June 13, 2010

Playing Outside

The weather has not been cooperating much but we have been able to get outside a few times to do some fun things! Gage took me on an amazing hike and proved what a baby i am when it comes to hiking! We also went on a fun ride up to Silver lake to go fishing!! I love being so close to the mountains and being able to spend some time outside with my hubby doing what he loves most!!
My excuse for a "break" to stop and take some pictures on our hike:)
Gage thought it was so funny watching me try to cross this tiny stream
What an awesome view!
The best part about our fishing trip was sitting and looking at the beautiful mountains.. the foggy day made an amazing view! It looks like a painting!
Gage in his knee high boots trying to catch some fish
Still waiting to catch something...........

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cute! you're way too pretty to be outside like that! haha Did you get highlights in your hair?!

Jenn said...

Haha...Thats funny you crossing the stream! I would have done the same thing! I probably would have fallen in :) You guys are so cute, im glad you got out to play!!

Makenzie said...

Thats so fun of you guys to do that stuff together! You guys are great!

The Searle Family said...

Meagan!! I miss you! Congratulations to you guys for getting sealed, that is so awesome. I am so glad you are doing good and are so happy. Next time I come down to Utah I want to get together, I miss you!