Monday, July 12, 2010

Dad

Happy Birthday Dad!!!  This weekend was my Dad's Birthday and we had a great time getting together to celebrate!  I just have to brag for a second and say that i have the Best dad in the whole world!!  He is the most loving, kind, and generous person i know..Thanks for your example and guidance you give to me every step of the way:) I Love You!!

I just had to post this picture from our wedding because i love it so much:)  I think it perfectly shows our relationship... I will always be a daddys girl at heart!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha! so cute!

The Pynes said...

oh calvy! I love you dad so much and yes he is the most loveable,kind, generous man ever! Happy birthday Cal! and i miss you meg

Brady and Lauren said...

Cal is the best! He is such a great Dad and I'm so thankful he is my father in-law. We are sad we missed the celebration!