Monday, December 6, 2010

Gagey's Birthday

Happy Birthday Gagey!!  It was Gage's Birthday last week and we did lots of celebrating as usual!  I wasnt very good at taking lots of pictures but we definately had fun and he had a great birthday:)  I always love that his birthday lands right after thanksgiving because then we have lots of days off to celebrate!  We partied with both families, friends and just the two of us..what a lucky boy!
Mi Ranchito dinner with friends:)

haha.. I love this picture.  He was obviously very excited about us singing to him..

One of the presents i gave him.. I made a green bay packers blanket.  Lots of work but sooo worth it!

Date Night

Birthday Boy!!

6 comments:

Tava said...

That blanket turned out so great! Way to go Megs!

Jason & Angie said...

Meg you are the cutest wife ever! I wish I could be married to you! And the blanket is such a cute idea! You need to teach me!

Duncahoo said...

I love that pic too! The blanket is so cute, he's a lucky boy! Happy Birthday Dude!

The Pynes said...

megs you always do the cutest things for gage! looks like he had a great day. you guys look so cute!

*WEST* said...

That blanket is so cute! good job!!

Makenzie said...

My my my! You are such a nice wifey!!! Happy birthday dude! That blanket is amazing!!!!