Monday, August 17, 2009

Our Wedding Day!

I finally figured out how to post our wedding day pictures! Gage and I were married on May 8th 2009. It was the happiest day of my life of coarse!! For those of you who dont know, Gage and I have been dating since 9th grade! I always knew I loved Gage for real.. even though everyone told me I didnt know what love was when i was 14!! The wedding was beautiful and everything turned out almost exactly how i wanted it!!! Both mine and Gage's parents were so wonderful to be willing to help me have such an amazing wedding! I love you guys! Gage has been so good at helping me with anything i need!! I'm so lucky that I married my best friend and I love him so much!!!!! Here's to many more happy years to come!
The whole fam damily...except mitch:(

Bridesmaids and Groomsman
Cutest Ringbearer and Flowergirl Ever!!

My Daddy walking me down the aisle




I loved my pink and green colors! so cute!

Cake.. Gage was so good to not smash!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meagan! These pictures are so so pretty! You're wedding was gorgeous. I'm glad you're loving married life.

Unknown said...

breathtaking

Jenn said...

Yeah!! Love you guys!

Makenzie said...

It was perfect!!!

aubphotography said...

Love!

-nick and whitley- said...

so pretty! :)

Gerilyn said...

You are gorgeous! I wish we could've made it to the reception!
I'm glad you're happy

Elisa and Jake said...

Congratulations! You two are so cute!

Rach said...

Meagan! Your wedding pics are SO cute! You were the most beautiful bride I have ever seen!! I mean that too. EVER!! (How would it be?) Anyway I found your blog, so you better guess that I will stalk it! haha. Oh Tavi's sparkle toes were so cute at the Lake! I will have to get some next time I am up!!