Friday, January 28, 2011

Wax Museum

On the way back from Cali, Gage and I stopped in Vegas for a night...we got an amazing room, had a great dinner and dessert, gambled, shopped some more,  and went to MADDAM TUSSEUDS WAX MUSEUM!! It was so fun and we laughed our heads off!  I only got pictures with my boyfriends The Rock and Justin...Gage had never been before and wanted a picture with about everyone he saw so here we go....

Yes, he is wearing my purse..my shoulder was hurting:)  What a good boy


He wishes



Really...



3 comments:

Jenn said...

Hahahaa...thats funny!! I have never been either. Im coming with next time. haha...that doesnt even look like Justin! :)

Duncahoo said...

That is hilarious! I want to go there!

Makenzie said...

Lol! Dude is such a guy! How fun for you guys yo go there! Glad you guys had so much fun!