Friday, February 4, 2011

5k

2nd Annual Amara 5k/Half Marathon
For the second year in a row, a bunch of us girls from work went to St George to run the race and hang out for the weekend!  We all stay in a big house together and have so much fun!  I did the 5k but I was so proud of myself because I really am not much of a runner! 

Dinner the night before the race..yum!

I loved our big slumber party!! I have never laughed so hard!

Yeah we finished!!!


Team Amara


I am so lucky to have my job and work with such amazing girls!!  I love them all!!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Awww... thats so cute and it looks so FUN!! Im so happy you get to work with such cute girls, and yay for the run!! Next year you'll be doing the marathon!! :)

Makenzie said...

How fun for you guys!!! What a fun place to work!! You look so cute! !

the lye's said...

Way to go Meggie!! We are going down to st. george at the end of summer to do a race too :) And thanks for the sweet comment! I LOVE your blog too! Miss you tons... You and gage look so happy together! I love it!