Monday, February 14, 2011

Melting Pot and Valentines

We went out for an early Valentines Day Dinner at the Melting Pot with our good friends Zach and Sara.  We had never really had real fondue before and we fell in LOVE!!! I want a fondue set for my house now!! We laughed so much and had such a fun night!!  
The food was amazing!!

Cheesy appetizer

Love our friends!

The best part!!!  So delicious!!


This is mine and Gage's 7th Valentines Day together...how crazy!! 

Valentines Day 2005-  We look so little!
I love all of our memories together and I am so lucky to have such a great guy! 
Happy Valentines Everyone!!!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Awe you two are so cute!! I cant believe 7 valentines!! You are beautiful Meagan, and I miss you guys lots!!

Makenzie said...

You guys look exactly the same!! How fun you went to the melting pot! I want to go there so bad!

Duncahoo said...

That is such a yummy place to eat and so fun!

The Lymans said...

Such a fun night! Glad we got to go with you guys!

Jenn said...

Meagan, can you make my face better??? Im going to text you in the morning but while Im thinking about it. Kinz said she ordered what you have been using on your face, and I'd like to as well!!
Help!!
Love you!